Hi everyone!!~ :)
My name is Kyungmin Kim (B) (There is one more Kyungmin in KMLA, so you need to check 'B' to be sure), or you can just call me Jim.

'Alea lacta est', spoken by Julius Caesar, is the quote that I was mostly impressed. This cliche can be translated into English as 'The dice of my life is cast.', which is often used to show the attitude to have when he or she deals with new things. Similarly, I found that this quote represents exactly same situation that I am currently facing in KMLA, unfamiliar, but extremely crucial, so I simply thought that it is most appropriate for the title of my blog.
Where should I start first........well........I am quite an optimistic and outgoing person who usually tries to deal with problems that I face positively as much as possible. It is true that nowadays these difficulties are getting harder and harder as I started my high school life in KMLA, but I hope that it will soon be better as time passes. I truly wish to build close relationships with all of you. :D

To introduce more about myself, I am into history and social studies. When I was young, I really loved drawing maps, especially subway maps, and spent most of my vacant time on getting information about other countries. Also, when I lived in China, my family traveled A LOT, usually to historical sites like the birthplace of the Confucianism or remains of city of Koguryo Dynasty, which made me automatically more interested in history. Not only this, these days, I am really attracted by society-related aspects such as the principle of the emergence of cities or interaction between distinct communities, so I am thinking of taking human geography class from next semester. As you can see, I do not have specific interest that I am solely amazed to yet, but I believe taking some time and undergoing lots of experience in KMLA would be better rather than being hasty.
So this was basically a brief introduction of myself, and if you have any more questions about me, please post comments and freely ask!! Again, as dice is cast, let us try hard and enjoy our frosh year in KMLA altogether~

welcome to the class.
I hope you also understand the amount of free will and choice you have at KMLA; the die hasn't been cast yet for how well you will succeed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alea_iacta_est