Hello, this is a blog for English writing class, and it also includes overall performances that I have done in KMLA. There would be some errors and mistakes, but I hope you enjoy reading my writings.

Preview for Book #1 - Bag the Elephant!

Continuing from the last post that I uploaded about why I started reading books again and how I recovered the aim that I lost in March, 


I would like to introduce the first book that I am going to spend time on reading before the final-term. It is............................................


Bag the Elephant!




Well, the reason for me to choose this book is very simple. Initially, the front cover of the book perfectly caught my attention. I was wandering around the sociology section in the library, and a picture of a elephant staring at a man was really catchy. It also definitely brought up my curiosity, which made me to open the book and read a part little bit. Not only this, but the title of this book also helped me choose it, because oddness of 'bagging a huge elephant into a small bag' impressed me a lot.

After I came back to my room, I searched this book on the internet to get broad background information about it, and I found that it is celebrated for 'The book that had become the best seller of Amazon.com in the shortest amount of time.' Thanks to its popularity and attractiveness, I am really expecting to read this book, find out what 'elephant' actually means, and figure out how to bag the elephant.

Leave a Reply